[Ravensfort] PotLuck Reminder

Shane Wallace sdwsdw30 at totalzone.com
Thu May 5 05:01:03 PDT 2005

Greetings unto the Populace of Raven's Fort,
This is just a friendly little reminder that our Populace Meeting will
be today , 7 PM , at Fire Station # 2 in Huntsville
Texas. We will also be doing a Pot Luck Feast / Dinner, I'm bring
plates, spoons, forks, napkins, cups, and 2 deserts. I think Ed will be
bring drinks of various kinds. Please remember that we as a group have
invited the men at the Fire Station to join us, so please bring extra.
What are you bring??? Please make post so no one will duplicate the item.
In Service,
Lord Malcolm de Crauford
Seneschal of Raven's Fort