[Ravensfort] last evening at site....

David R. Hoffpauir env_drh at shsu.edu
Mon Sep 12 15:28:34 PDT 2005

hey all,

Last evening about 7-7:30 pm., I'm setting out front at the trailer.  Somebody came, literally, with tires squalling, out from the site across the bridge and up the road, headed for the railroad tracks.  No idea who.  Either a silver or gold coupe style vehicle.   It's roughly 150 yards from the site drive to mine and they were probably doing 65 or better, when they went by my house!

Like I said, no idea who it was, but such behavior is inappropriate.  I'm willing to even say that maybe they didn't come out from the site.  I didn't see that part.  However, it's really quiet out there in the evening and I did hear door slams and chain/ gate rattling just prior to.   From my place you can plainly see the gate at Steele's property, so I know they didn't come from out of there.  That leaves only the site and the gate at Mr. White's as potential start points.

Let's don't be doing that sort of thing, ok.  Not only are you likely to wind up with a Great Pyrenees in your grill, it's just the sort of thing we don't want the neighbors discussing amongst themselves.  Besides, it's a dangerous corner there.  We've peeled one load of folks off the pine tree out front this year.  I don't wanna see two.  Especially friends.

regards,
dsd