[Ravensfort] last evening at site....

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 12 17:22:43 PDT 2005

I locked the site at about 1 pm as Brian and I left site after mowing.
To my knowledge none of our people accessed the site after we left.

I guess the Walker County Sheriff's Deputy that I spoke to on the road after I left
 wasn't still hanging around between 7 and 7:30....otherwise he'd have caught them...

People definitly need to be careful...it seems as though the Sheriff's Department
has gotten a few calls about speeding on that road...and they'll be patroling it
more heavily than normal.