[Ravensfort] String Night Cancelled

jacinth jacinth at mail.ev1.net
Tue Sep 20 17:02:13 PDT 2005

Fellow String Enthusiasts --

As I have a number of things happening this week -- namely a rather large
storm coming, as well as the opportunity to do some after hours work, I
will be unable to host String Night this month.

I am very disappointed about this, but we must carry on.  Keep your
projects close to you, and I am sure that we will have ample time to work
on them in the dark (my handspindle works perfectly fine without
electricity!).

We will meet again next month and you can show me what you've done!!

Be safe!!

-Jacinth-