[Ravensfort] Business Meeting

Shane Wallace sdwsdw at cox.net
Tue Sep 20 20:06:36 PDT 2005

Greetings to all,

After consulting with baronial officers and V&V, the business meeting in
Conroe is now cancel do to weather (Hurricane), traffic, and travel
concerns. Instead of the meeting in Conroe populace members can bring
receipts to my house on 2912 Paul Knox Rd. Huntsville, Texas. If you
wish to drop by please call me or Lord Erich for directions. (I'm right
off 75 hwy one block from the Wynn Farm intersection.) Turn by IronHorse
Motorcycles. Its a duplex I'm in apt. #1. Just park behind mine and
Erich's trucks.
We will be wrapping up all the final details for Defender of the Fort. I
will have refreshments and good conversation for all to enjoy! ! !

In Service,
Lord Malcolm de Crauford
Seneschal
936-355-1198