[Ravensfort] Elevation Announcement!

fionna at cox.net fionna at cox.net
Sun Apr 30 07:32:01 PDT 2006

Greetings unto the Barony from Brian and Fionna!

Yesterday we travelled to Bordermarch to attend Their Excellencies
Armand and Caitrin's Baronial Champsionships.  During court, His
Majesty Mahdi, announced that Raven's Fort's Baronial Artisan,
Honorable Lady Clara von Ulm, was to be put on vigil, and elevated to
the Ancient and Honorable Order of the Laurel at King's College to be
held in the Canton of Westgate on June 24th.  If you are not already
planning to attend King's College, please consider doing so.  Let's all
show our support of HL Clara, Raven's Fort's Baronial Artisan, and soon
to be newest member of the Order of the Laurel.

Congratulations Clara!

In Service to the Barony of Raven's Fort!
Brian and Fionna
Baron and Baroness