[Ravensfort] june quoth stuff

david b. lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Sun Apr 30 09:39:27 PDT 2006

greetings...

it is never to early to start planning. the june
issue of quoth will be about tattooing and such.
if you want your tattoo in the june issue, please
print a copy of the release form found in the
april quoth and fill it out.
i will begin taking photos of tattoos at the
populace meeting this thursday as well as at the
event. if you can not make it, then email me and
we can set up some time to do it.
this should be a fun issue! by the way... the
fantastic man who does our printing of the quoth
draws tattoo flash (tattoo art). i also know a
great artist who is located in huntsville if
anyone is wanting some ink (tattoo).

devin