[Ravensfort] Gate List

Dominique Epps blueingreen at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 17 19:16:41 PDT 2006

Sorry! Spelling mistake was mine!
  Domai, who reads way too much SciFi according to some, but not enough as far as I'm concerned ;) .....

byzytym <byzytym at charter.net> wrote:  Greetings Don Zorc,

Please make a change to my name on the troll list.  It is Atreidae.  As in
cursed house of... You know, Oedipus and all that...  Not Dune dudes and
galactic good guys.  Thanks.

Pax,
Marivs

"What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world but loses his soul
?"