[Ravensfort] Populace Question

drew russell drussell_88130 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 4 13:10:35 PST 2006

Howdy Y'all

I am planning on bringing homemade cranberry sauce.  If there is any thing else we need, call me at 936-662-5152.

Drew

Shane Wallace <sdwsdw at cox.net> wrote: Greetings to All,

It's been awhile since populace.... I have forgotten, who is bring what
to our Dec.Populace / Mongolian gift exchange?

Lady Klar is bring a Chocolate or Lemon Cake.
Lady Love is bring a Lemon Chicken Dish.
Lord Erich is bring a Desert, (a cake I think, could be wrong... I just
know its a desert)
I'm bring One batch of Homemade (Chocolate Chip) Cookies & One batch
Homemade (Pecan, Walnut, and Chocolate Chip) Cookies and some drinks....

What's everyone bring??? Thats my question....

In Service,
Lord Malcolm

Populace 1st Thursday / Dec. 7, 2006