[Ravensfort] Banzai Tourney was where is fighter practice now?

fionna at cox.net fionna at cox.net
Tue Dec 12 12:24:41 PST 2006

Hi Lucien,

        It just so happens, that we will be having a Banzai Tourney on
Sunday December 17th at Eastham-Thomason Park at 1500 7th Street and
Ave. N starting at 2P.  There will be Chivalric and Rapier lists, and
we hope there will be some people working on various arts and sciences
as well.  Fighters please bring a prize to donate as your entry into
the list.  After the lists are complete, there will be a potluck
picnic.  Please watch the Raven´s Fort e-mail list for sign up to for
the potluck picnic.

Anyone ready to sign up for the potluck?  :)  Please reply here!

Ivan and I will be bringing vegetables and a salad like we did for the
work weekends!  :)

In Service to the Barony of Raven's Fort,
Fionna