[Ravensfort] my new appointment

Shane Wallace sdwsdw at cox.net
Sat Feb 18 15:16:50 PST 2006

Greetings to all,

Good news, I found out yesterday that I'm going to be the new Southern
Regional Hospitaler of Ansteorra. My warrant will be signed at the next
Crown Tournament in Rosenfield.  I have already been given the office
and its responsibilities, but we're going to let the Crown sign the
warrant when they sign all the warrants at C.T.

In Service to the Dream, Kingdom, and Barony,
Lord Malcolm de Crauford
Interim Southern Regional Hospitaler

*P.S. *Lord Devin, can Hastings order this book???*  The Knights Next
Door**:* Everyday People Living Middle Ages Dreams
by Patrick O'Donnell
<http://www.iuniverse.com/bookstore/author.asp?author_id=165945&penname=Patrick++O%27Donnell>

I hear its really good. I plan on using it at some of my presentations.