[Ravensfort] Happenings in the SCA this weekend!

fionna at cox.net fionna at cox.net
Fri Feb 17 12:01:27 PST 2006

Greetings unto the Barony,

   I just wanted to say that unfortunately, I will not be able to
attend Fighter Practice this Sunday.  Lady Catherine, Lady Isobail
and I are travelling out to Crossrode Keep for Kingdom Arts and
Sciences, and I don't think we'll be home in time to make it to
Fighter Practice.  I hope you all have a great time at Fighter
Practice, the Melee Practice, Ice Axe, or whatever you choose to
attend!  :)  Have a safe journey and stay warm!

In Service to the Barony,
Fionna