[Ravensfort] Festival of the Phoenix

Shane Wallace sdwsdw at cox.net
Thu Feb 23 12:36:49 PST 2006

Greetings to all,
Wow, I have never seen a gate list fill up this fast before.  I just
want to thank all the wonderful volunteers (gate shifts, event stewards,
baronial officers, feast stewards, feast servers, site decorators,
people hosting competitions, set-up crew, take down crew, and many  many
more. Your help is deeply appreciated and shall not be forgotten.  Once
again Thank You! ! !
In Service to the Dream, Kingdom, and Barony,
Lord Malcolm de Crauford

Love of Halesworth wrote:
We have two more positions available. Just email me and let me know if
you would like to take one of these. And thank everyone who has
volunteered their time to help the Barony have a wonderful event.

Three Hour Gate Shifts

Friday Gate Shifts

5pm    -  8pm      Lord Erich & Lord Malcolm
8pm    -  11pm    Lord Malcolm & m'lady Bowlin
11pm  -  1am      Lord Malcolm & Lord Erich

Saturday Gate Shifts

1am   -  7am        Gate will be closed
7am   -  10am      Don Zorcon / Position 2
10am -  1pm        Lady Robyn and daughter Caitlynd / Position 2
1pm   -  3pm        Lady Love & Lord Malcolm (finish the odd shift /
Close Gate)

Gate opens a! t 5pm and closes at 3pm (Gate will be closed from 1am
till  7am by order of the Autocrat)