[Ravensfort] Festival of the Phoenix and other matters...

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 23 14:06:46 PST 2006

Heilsa all...

Due to unacceptable circumstances occuring in the Barony and
common sense being tossed to the winds the time has come for me
to take leave of this list.

Folks it has been a great ride...but that time of my life is
over.

Those of you that I love and respect...and you know who you
are...that will never change.

For the rest of you...well...you can kiss my ass.

Fare-thee-well

Your good neighbor...

Lee aka Kief - Baron Raven's Fort, (former) Vicar to Raven's Fort
, Knight, Pelican, Baron to the Court of Ansteorra, Iris, Star,
Thistle, Comet, Raven's Heart, Order of the Raven, Dragon's Tooth
(Middle Kingdom), Shark's Tooth (Atlantia - unit citation),
AoA, Sable Falcon, Augmentation of Arms, Lion of Ansteorra