Fwd: RE: [Ravensfort] Sunday Social

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 30 20:53:27 PST 2006

Mirabelis ended up posting this just to me...I've done it too...

  ****Reminder**** to post to the list you need to "reply all"
  To Mirabelis!

  I don't fault you for not being there...you're new...and it's a new  administration...it's going to take a little bit for everyone to  co-ordinate.

  It might take up to 6 months for things to start really coming together.

  To our Administration!

  *****Being that we the populace are busy, tired, harried, and otherwise muddle brained at times.
  ***** I beseech Their Sable Winged Excellencies and our Capable  Officers to drum things into our muddled brains so that we as the  Populace can make sure that we can give you the utmost support that You  and the Barony deserve!

  To my brethern of the  populace!

  *****I beseech you to keep up with the Baronial goings on as much as  possible and to show your support by showing up to as many Baronial  Activities as you can...

  In Service,

  Lorraine