[Ravensfort] Just FYI

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 31 20:18:08 PST 2006

I stopped by today on the way back up from the Woodlands...

  The linen is not on 70% yet...and is $6 a yard...and in only a few colours.
  There is lots of upholstry material but it's going fast.
  There are lots of good cotton material on 70% clearance.
  Most really spiffy stuff is not at 70% yet...but there are good deals on craft materials too...

Mirabelis <mirabelis at kindled-spirits.com> wrote:                  st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }
    Greetings to the list!  Just an FYI, in case some of  you don’t know
.

    Jo Anns in Conroe  is going out of business!!!!  I went in there the other day and some  fabrics were 70% off!!!!  Huge savings, if you have a chance to go then I  would suggest it.  They will be open until May I believe, and after that  you will have to travel to the woodlands to get your jo anns fix.  There  is rumor of a bigger super store to be going in somewhere within the next 2  years.  Would be a nice time to get some fabric to fill the hospitiler  chest ;)  I’d be willing to do the sewing !!!

    Cheers!
  Mirabelis

    www.kindled-spirits.com
    www.johnthekiwi.com