[Ravensfort] Fwd: New Hospitaler

loveofhalesworth loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 30 02:09:39 PST 2006

  Congratulations!!!!!

"Corbisier, Barbara L" <barb at tamu.edu> wrote:
  Please join me in congratulating Lady Mirabelis, who will succeed Lord Erich as Raven's Fort
hospitaller. Thank you, Lord Erich, for your work for Raven's Fort.

In service,
-Lady Catherine Barbary
Seneschal, Raven's Fort

Forwarded From: Lady Clare Wynters

--
Orationem pulchram non habens, scribo ista linea in lingua Latina.