[Ravensfort] Fwd: New Hospitaler

Mirabelis mirabelis at kindled-spirits.com
Mon Jan 30 08:34:21 PST 2006

Greetings! I  just want to thank everyone who had nice things to say about
me while the transition was taking place!  I really appreciate it :)  I hope
to fulfill the duties of Hospitiler for the Barony and populace as well as
Ld. Erich has!  What a great job he has done!  Thank you all so much for the
opportunity!  Please feel free to give me constructive criticism on what I
am not doing right :)  I know there might be a bit of that, it's a new
learning experience for me!

Cheers!
Mirabelis

PS- I will be out of town for most of February, I will be able to make
populace this month but will be pulling into town from Estrella late on the
night of the business meeting!  Just giving a heads up :)

www.kindled-spirits.com
www.johnthekiwi.com