[Ravensfort] Fwd: New Hospitaler

kclement at verizon.net kclement at verizon.net
Tue Jan 31 10:57:53 PST 2006

Congrats to our new hospitaller!  I wish you the best of luck.
If there's anything you need, just ask.

Gregor

>"Corbisier, Barbara L" <barb at tamu.edu> wrote:   Please join me in
congratulating Lady Mirabelis, who will succeed Lord Erich as Raven's Fort <
BR>hospitaller. Thank you, Lord Erich, for your work for Raven's Fort.
>
>In service,
>-Lady Catherine Barbary
>Seneschal, Raven's Fort
>
>Forwarded From: Lady Clare Wynters <CENTRAL_HOSPITALER at YAHOO.COM>
>
>> Greetings Your Excellencies, Lord, and Lady,
>>
>> Congradulations! Lady Mirabelis is you new hospitaler! I have just told
her the good news
>and she is thrilled.
>>
>> Thank you for your well thought out feedback.
>>
>> Sincerely,
>>
>> Lady Clare Wynters
>> Deputy Hospitaler
>> Kingdom of Ansteorra
>>

>> ---------------------------------
>> Bring words and photos together (easily) with
>> PhotoMail - it's free and works with your Yahoo! Mail.<BR><BR><BR><BR>--
<BR>Orationem pulchram non habens, scribo ista linea in lingua Latina.<BR><BR>
<BR>  <DIV id=RTEContent>Greetings Your Excellencies, Lord, and Lady,</DIV>  <
DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>     Congradulations! &
nbsp;Lady Mirabelis is you new hospitaler!  I have just told her the
good news and she is thrilled.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>  Thank you
for your well thought out feedback.</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>
Sincerely,</DIV>  <DIV> </DIV>  <DIV>  Lady Clare Wynters</DIV>  <
DIV>  Deputy Hospitaler</DIV>  <DIV>  Kingdom of Ansteorra</DIV>  <
DIV>  <HR SIZE=1>  Bring words and photos together (easily) with<BR><A href=
"http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/PMHM3/*http://
photomail.mail.yahoo.com">PhotoMail </A>- it's free and works with your Yaho!