[Ravensfort] Defender of the Fort Award Recommendations

fionna at cox.net fionna at cox.net
Tue Jul 18 12:36:38 PDT 2006

Greetings unto the Populace of Raven's Fort,

    Defender of the Fort is fast approaching, and once again it's time
to start asking for Award Recommendations.  We would like to EMPHASIZE
that *anyone* can recommend *any* one else for *any* award. For kingdom
level awards, please send your recommendations to us and the Crown.
For baronial level awards, please send your recommendations to us.  I
would also like to recommend discussing these recommendations with your
friends, and encouraging them to write award recommendations as well...

In Service to the Barony of Raven's Fort,
Brian and Fionna