[Ravensfort] Artwork Needed

m meaux m_meaux05 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 18 14:07:50 PDT 2006

Greetings unto the Populace!!

  Defender approaches and we need artwork for our Ad in the Blackstar.  If you are interested in adding your artist touch for the Ad for our upcoming event, please contact eithor Ivan the Hedgehogg @ dan at entc.tamu.edu or Mary of Axefoot @ m_meaux05 at yahoo.com

  We need this stuff by this Friday at the latest!

  Thanks!

  Lord Ivan Ivanovich Ezhov and Lady Mary of Axefoot
  Co-Stewards of Defender (yes, it's official)