[Ravensfort] Scribal and Social

Keely Disman kdisman at gmail.com
Sun Jun 25 20:58:03 PDT 2006

Greetings,

I've been out of the loop for awhile and actually had time today, so I
thought I'd swing by the Scribal Meeting.  Did it get cancelled?  I didn't
see a post about a cancellation.  Anyway, I got there about 2:15 and nobody
was there, so I swung over to the Gazebo just to see if anyone was over
there.  Nobody was, so I went and got some gas and went back to the
firestation.  I waited from about 2:45 till 3:10 and then went over to the
Gazebo one last time.  Lol, I lucked out and Malcolm was there, so he and I
sat and talked for a few before we went our seperate ways.

Hope everybody is doing well and I hope to get to start coming out to
practice a little more often.  Things are sorta-kinda getting settled on my
end.  Talk to everyone later.

Keelia