[Ravensfort] Scribal and Social

Corbisier, Barbara Lynn barb at tamu.edu
Sun Jun 25 22:42:41 PDT 2006

Um, I'm lame.  I forgot.  We went to King's College yesterday and with all that excitement, the scribal
meeting completelyl slipped my mind.

I'm so sorry!

-Catherine

Keely Disman <kdisman at gmail.com> said:

> ------=_Part_18501_1692012.1151294283373
>
> Greetings,
>
> I've been out of the loop for awhile and actually had time today, so I
> thought I'd swing by the Scribal Meeting.  Did it get cancelled?  I didn't
> see a post about a cancellation.  Anyway, I got there about 2:15 and nobody
> was there, so I swung over to the Gazebo just to see if anyone was over
> there.  Nobody was, so I went and got some gas and went back to the
> firestation.  I waited from about 2:45 till 3:10 and then went over to the
> Gazebo one last time.  Lol, I lucked out and Malcolm was there, so he and I
> sat and talked for a few before we went our seperate ways.
>
> Hope everybody is doing well and I hope to get to start coming out to
> practice a little more often.  Things are sorta-kinda getting settled on my
> end.  Talk to everyone later.
>
> Keelia
>
> ------=_Part_18501_1692012.1151294283373

Scribal Meeting.&nbsp; Did it get cancelled?&nbsp; I didn't see a post about a cancellation.&nbsp;
Anyway,&nbsp;I got there about 2:15 and nobody was there, so I swung over to the Gazebo just to
see if anyone was over there.&nbsp; Nobody was, so I went and got some gas and went back to the
firestation.&nbsp; I waited from about 2:45 till 3:10 and then went over to the Gazebo one last
time.&nbsp; Lol, I lucked out and Malcolm was there, so he and I sat and talked for a few before we
went our seperate ways.
often.&nbsp; Things are sorta-kinda getting settled on my end.&nbsp; Talk to everyone later.</div>

--
Orationem pulchram non habens, scribo ista linea in lingua Latina.