[Ravensfort] gate class

Corbisier, Barbara L barb at tamu.edu
Tue Mar 7 19:41:14 PST 2006

That was the plan.  Isobail needs to be finished sooner rather than later as well.

-Catherine

Ed <erichrabe at yahoo.com> said:

> --0-1004769206-1141735930=:37931
>
> I would like to sujest that if we are doing the gate class at populace  that we do it first before
anything else for those who might have to go  to work after 8 pm.

> "david b." <lddevin03 at yahoo.com> wrote:  greetings...
>
> gate clas is april 6th at 7pm sharp at the fire
> station #2 in huntsville texas. be there if you
> are sitting or want to sit a gate shift.
>
> devin

> ---------------------------------
> --0-1004769206-1141735930=:37931
>
> I would like to sujest that if we are doing the gate class at populace  that we do it first before
<lddevin03 at yahoo.com></i></b> wrote:<blockquote class="replbq" style="border-left: 2px
solid rgb(16, 16, 255); margin-left: 5px; padding-left: 5px;">  greetings...<br><br>gate clas is
april 6th at 7pm sharp at the fire<br>station #2 in huntsville texas. be there if you<br>are sitting or
want to sit a gate
Yahoo!?<br>Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around <br>http://
mail.yahoo.com <br>_______________________________________________<br>Ravensfort mailing
> 		<hr size=1>Relax. Yahoo! Mail
features.php?page=221">virus scanning</a> helps detect nasty viruses!

--
Orationem pulchram non habens, scribo ista linea in lingua Latina.