[Ravensfort] Qouth ideas

m meaux m_meaux05 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 22 08:01:57 PST 2006

Greetings!

  I was trying to sit down with my calendar and figure out which events I wanted/needed to attend and realized it would be really nice if I knew which events the B&B were planning on attending.

  Then I got to thinking (look out), that it would be really nice if that information was published in the quoth in the monthly calendar section.

  So, what does everyone think?  Good idea..bad idea?  Devin?

  In service,
  Lady Mary of Axefoot