[Ravensfort] Qouth ideas

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 22 16:39:43 PST 2006

Sounds like a great idea to me...what do you think Your Excellencies?

m meaux <m_meaux05 at yahoo.com> wrote:  Greetings!

  I was trying to sit down  with my calendar and figure out which events I wanted/needed to attend  and realized it would be really nice if I knew which events the B&B  were planning on attending.

  Then I got  to thinking (look out), that it would be really nice if that  information was published in the quoth in the monthly calendar section.

  So, what does everyone think?  Good idea..bad idea?  Devin?

  In service,
  Lady Mary of Axefoot