[Ravensfort] Festival of the Phoenix

Ragan The Horned God theragan at hotmail.com
Thu May 4 20:17:10 PDT 2006

greetings oh archer supreme    in mine eyes anyway,
*smile*

and unto thee  my good wishes to thee and thy daughter       long not seen
by me since she slipped  through the veil of fantasy, please remeber me to
her when next you see her i pray thee,

and unto thee and the rest of the populace
greetings
and my lady Joy and I lord Ragan shall not be in attendance at the event
this weekend

and so unto thier sable winged exclencies I tend my regrets at not being in
attendance upon thee

and unto my friends                      who will be there, my love

unto the rest....     you name yourselves not my friend by deciding this
means not  thee.

and name yourself as "the rest"

not me.                                          *grin*

<as he wonders who will choose: this does mean them: despite the fact that
ONLY      two names do I choose at present to call
enemy.........................

                                                         and THEY chose the
role as well,

*smile*     heh                 *BIGGER smile*

                                                            sir Timo

                     and this new fellow to mine aquaintance
           the monster fellow

who makes a real bad empression whilst drunk........

but I never EVER raked my nails on a drummers skin head....

on a legendary African Drum                          named SIMBA !

Timo is smoke on the wind to me

as sir kiefs and his womans griefs to me are ashes               old ones

sorry for the storm

Lord Larent Ragan De Ruthven
order of the sable thistle
Bardcraft and Carver
called KING OF THE FIRE MONKEYS
THE HORNED GOD

unto the populace of this barony of Ravensfort
may the black clouds  bring strong wind to kites

                                                         oh so very high
                                                the long thin strings
connecting
                                                        tiny specks the
kites

to the nipponese spirts of  Ice and Fox kami
a challange to haiku ,
*smile*
Ronin Ko Tsuki Shi Kaze

and lastly unto lady Love of halesworth her good husband
and their heroic son Achilles
my warm greetings here and now
i hope my friends are well and in better times now

and now                                                 till anon