[Ravensfort] Festival of the Phoenix

loveofhalesworth loveofhalesworth at yahoo.com
Thu May 4 23:05:37 PDT 2006

We are well Ragan, and we hope you are in good health as well. We will miss you at the event. Hope to see you soon!

  In Service, Love

Ragan The Horned God <theragan at hotmail.com> wrote:

and lastly unto lady Love of halesworth her good husband
and their heroic son Achilles
my warm greetings here and now
i hope my friends are well and in better times now

and now till anon