[Ravensfort] camping space at Defender

HOFFPAUIR, DAVID R ENV_DRH at shsu.edu
Tue Sep 12 08:25:35 PDT 2006

Hey T,

I sent a message out to the Clan list earlier this morning.  Leo's been
the only one to respond and he's not coming.  It's probably cool to
offer it up for this one event.  If a problem does arise, they'd be
welcome to Berta and I's spot over next to Segurd's new camp.

Regards,
DsD

------
David R. Hoffpauir
Program Development Associate
Incident Command Simulation Training Center,
Bill Blackwood Law Enforcement Management Institute of Texas,
College of Criminal Justice,
Sam Houston State University,
Huntsville Tx 77341-3926
936-294-4995