[Ravensfort] camping space at Defender

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 13 09:24:30 PDT 2006

Heilsa Tareija and all...

I already talked with HE Jan of the Amazons... The Amazons are camping in
the *former* Clan camp.

Per the usual informal agreement...no one from the Clan has camped in the
Clan camp in over a year...and no one from the Clan has cleaned nor marked
the site for well over a year. The Clan camp is no more...unless there are
*serious* arrangements made asap.

For this Defender and in the future the Amazon Household now occupies the
former Clan campsite (if they wish to keep it)...

Any questions or problems with this decision can be sent to me privately...

Wæs Þu Hæl in TroÞ and FriÞ...!
Kief - Land Agent for the V-Bar (Dorrell) Ranch
"Better the Hammer than the nail..."