[Ravensfort] Defender Set Up
HOFFPAUIR, DAVID R
ENV_DRH at shsu.edu
Wed Sep 13 06:48:43 PDT 2006
I think rosie is beyond hope. The Celts got to her. Last I saw she was
bleating a lot and running in small circles.
Hey, I blew a belt on the mower. The list field kind of has this funky
80's hair cut going at the moment. If nothing else, I'll bring over the
From: ravensfort-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:ravensfort-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Dan Roberts
Sent: Wednesday, September 13, 2006 8:20 AM
To: ravensfort at ansteorra.org
Subject: [Ravensfort] Defender Set Up
This is the list of tasks to be done Friday. If anyone see's something I
missed, please let me know.
1) Leaning list field post needs to be re-set and tamped.
2) Give the kitchen a clean out again.
3) Clean the bottoms of the tables under the storeroom porch.
4) Fix Rosie
5) Set Up Pavilions for:
7) Put out signs
8) Fix up the gate to be left open
9) Barrier Tape including Equestrian and Parking
10) List Field Rope
11) Drapes on Reviewing Stand
12) Finish setting up the Big Green Tents
Ravensfort mailing list
Ravensfort at lists.ansteorra.org
More information about the Ravensfort