[Ravensfort] Pebworth art show

byzytym byzytym at charter.net
Sat Apr 14 11:33:54 PDT 2007

I am looking for someone that know the Huntsville families who's who better than I do.
Tonight (the 14th) there is going to be an art opening for Charles Pebworth (nationally renowned Huntsville artist) at the Wynne home on 11th street.  I am told that it is just east of the big strip center where Cinco de Mayo is (maybe that's O), but I do not have a street address. I do not believe that the family actually lives in the house.  Does anyone know "the Wynne home" and can help me out ??    Please answer privately.
For anyone interested the opening is from 5:30 - 7:30.
Pebworth will speak at 6:30.