[Ravensfort] Big Bamboo

byzytym byzytym at charter.net
Sat Apr 14 18:25:39 PDT 2007

FREE !  FREE !  FREE !   Beautiful Green Bamboo in perfect condition, cut today.
I have been rebuilding fences and constructing an aviary for my peacocks over the last few weeks.  In the process I have cut maybe two hundred stalks of bamboo (which I planted) to clear an easement for the project. Most are between 3/4 to 1 1/2 inches round and up to and over 30 feet tall.  The stalks are round all the way around.  That is to say there is no flat part on the pole.  SOOOOO, if you have a crafts idea or want to build a raft or want to make a thousand little pipes or need sharp stakes for the pits you've dug to ward off the viking nuisance or even if you need to make a fishing pole, they are free for the taking.  Please contact me to arrange pick up.  281-367-3409

Pax,
MARIVS

"What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world but loses his soul ?"

P.S.  Thank you to Baron Niklas for his help in locating the Wynne home.