[Ravensfort] Message Forward

Shane Wallace sdwsdw at suddenlink.net
Tue Apr 17 16:20:37 PDT 2007

Greetings to all,
This is the message I sent to the Gatesedge List as discussed at business meeting... I hope I got it correct....
In Service,
Lord Malcolm

Greetings to all,

Geeee.... I hope I get this message correct.....

A message from the Baron of Raven's Fort H.E. Brian du Val:

He would like to have a joint fighter practice with the Shire of Gatesedge on May 20, 2007 at your location. At our business meeting we talked about bring refreshments and having a good time with fighters and non-fighters from both groups... If you are interested in this idea please contact him privately using the information in the Black Star.  Thank you....

Your Humble Messenger,
Lord Malcolm de Crauford
Southern Regional Hospitaler

Every man dies, not every man truly lives - Sir William Wallace
Slainte Gu Soirraidh - Scottish Gaelic Meaning - Health Forever