[Ravensfort] Being Period

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 5 13:09:29 PDT 2007

Heilsa Irial...

Sure enough... To hide one's tent... 1. Use painted sheets  2. cotten canvas
drop cloths (they take paint quite nicely.
There are several ways of covering, attaching, or framing your artistic
creations over a "mundane" tent. As for as paint...use exterior grade
latex...and "scumble" the paint in (brushed in very well - through the weave
of the canvas) with a very short bristled brush (cut the bristles of a
"regular" paint brush very short for the job. If needful...waterproof your
sheets or dropcloths with a good commercial silicone spray...

There's some ideas for you and others...

Later...

Wæs Þu Hæl in TroÞ and FriÞ...!
Kief
"Better the Hammer than the nail..."