[Ravensfort] Raven's Fort on Wikipedia

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 11 06:31:21 PDT 2007

    About Raven's Fort on Wikipedia.  I think that would be a good idea. However, I think someone with a bit more knowledge of the group should write something. I can write something and put it up there if the populace wants me to.
  How about I write something and then submit it for everyone to look at, Those who are really good at this sort of thing could also write stuff. Maybe a link to our website?

Devin