[Ravensfort] Site Work Results

kclement at verizon.net kclement at verizon.net
Mon Aug 13 20:45:45 PDT 2007

I'm sorry it didn't make it to the work weekend, everyone.  After getting my
car back from the shop, I headed up to the Site, but I got there late and
there was noone about.   Next time I'll try to get my butt in gear earlier.

Gregor

>From: Dan Smith Jr <alaric at consolidated.net>
>Date: 2007/08/13 Mon PM 12:41:26 CDT
>To: ravensfort at lists.ansteorra.org
>Subject: [Ravensfort] Site Work Results

>&nbsp; Once again, the barony came together to prove that we can move
mountains.&nbsp; That is, assuming the mountains are made of small debris ,
wood, or pine needles.&nbsp; The site work is going great.&nbsp; I keep
hearing that we're "running ahead of schedule", which makes me very, very
nervous...&nbsp;We accomplished :&nbsp;1.&nbsp; Swept roofs of kitchen and
storage unit, moved needle debris to bonfire area2.&nbsp; Disassembled and
stored the metal tent uprights to reduce oxidation3.&nbsp; Further organized
debris around kitchen area.&nbsp; Moved siege engine and restacked "boats"
(round metal rings)4.&nbsp; Preliminary cleaning&nbsp;/ organizing inside the
kitchen5.&nbsp; Preliminary cleaning of the shower barrels6.&nbsp; Moved
showers&nbsp;to area discussed at meeting.&nbsp; Mowed shower area7.&nbsp;
Inspected the pulleys on our main tent posts8.&nbsp; Finished the tree removal
on the equestrian field9.&nbsp; Demolished the three spools near bonfire and
added their wood to the fire pile10.&nbsp; Mowed Sweincamp as well as a few
other main camping areas11.&nbsp; Repaired the broken table that was
originally crafted by Cedric12.&nbsp; Preliminary inspection / setting up of
the Stones&nbsp;I am proud to thank all of you that came out and made the
weekend such a success :&nbsp;Their Excellencies Brian and
FionnaIvanPace'DevinMariusTareijaMirabelisWalla
WallaAeonghasKailekLowtarGundyZorkRunaShanahanTerrence&nbsp;The main mowing
will pull alot of our work together.&nbsp; I am currently under the impression
we will have three brushhogs.&nbsp; We have one official workday left,
September 8th and 9th.&nbsp; This will be our busiest weekend, as there are
many jobs that must be saved until then.&nbsp; I would list them, but you
would fear the list and run.&nbsp; We will also have a team out there early on
Friday, September 14.&nbsp; The event is only 1 month away...&nbsp;&nbsp;32
days away...&nbsp; &nbsp;768 hours away....&nbsp; 46,080 minutes away...&nbsp;
2,764,800 seconds away (which sounds like FOREVER) ...&nbsp;Till then,&nbsp;&
nbsp; Alaric