[Ravensfort] Quoth & Yule

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 9 13:11:15 PST 2007

Greetings...

     Deadline for the January Quoth is December 23rd. This will be my last issue. If you have anything to put in, please let me know asap. My computer is still in the shop and I am using a loaner machine. I am not real familiar with the thing, so if you can get your stuff to me sooner rather than later...it would make me happy.

     TheYule Revel was this weekend and if you missed it, then you missed a lot of fun. A big thank you to Pace and Giovanna for having it at their home. The site was beautiful,the weather a little warm but beautiful and the Bardic circle fireside a ton-o-fun. Look for the recipe to the winning dessert at the Yule Revel in the January Quoth!

  Devin