[Ravensfort] populace meeting

Shane Wallace sdwsdw at suddenlink.net
Wed Feb 7 13:53:05 PST 2007

 Greetings,
Well, I was waiting for one of our baronial officers to get back with you, but since they won't give commit I will...  Yep, there was a populace meeting and about 18 people showed up. We talked about Gulf War, Defender of the Fort, and future projects that the barony wants to do in the future. There was discussion of officers getting deputies and fighter practices. Last but not least, the officers give a brief monthly report ! ! ! That's about it...
In Service,
Lord Malcolm

No one out there.?

Perhaps no one showed up for the Barony of Raven's Fort populace meeting.

Perhaps there was no Barony of Raven's Fort populace meeting.

Or perhaps there is no Barony of Raven's Fort in existence any more !

(It has been a while since I've seen it with my own eyes.)

Perhaps, perhaps the Barony of Raven's Fort has been swallowed up by Gates Edge and Boardermarch and The Shadowlands !!!!