[Ravensfort] Populace meeting happenings

m meaux m_meaux05 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 10 11:02:04 PST 2007

Greetings,

I found this topic quite interesting.

I like the idea of posting some information about Populace meetings, however I think that it should first be discussed within the Business Meeting and a Populace meeting to see where the Barony stands on such an idea.  If the idea took, I would think we would need some sort of Scribe (secretary) to take the minutes that would be later posted.

I, unfortunatley, did not make it to the Populace meeting and am not sure when I will be able to start making them on a regular basis.  However, I did run into Zork last night at Hastings and was able to get a brief overview.  Thanks again!

As Deputy Seneschal, I feel partly responsible for there not being more information than posting about times and dates.  We are all working in some form or fashion, though.   Besides, not everyone has one of these contraptions called a computer or wants to use it.  It should not be our only means of communication...hmm lost my train of thought.

As I am now in Nursing School, I am a bit out of date with happenings myself.  I am only checking my email about once a week and I miss everyone!!  I will do my best to make it back into activities as soon as my schedules settles a bit.

Until then,
Lady Mary of Axefoot
sleep deprived student