[Ravensfort] Un-Event ad

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 22 17:03:05 PST 2007

Greetings...

 This is the ad that I will be sending to the
Hou-Announce list. If there is anything I need to
change or ad, then let me know by this Sunday so
I can get it out there on Monday.

YIS
Lord Devin

 Barony Of Raven's Fort
                         Un-Event

Saturday March 24th
12 noon until dark @ The Stones of Raven's Fort
*This is a non-camping event

Their Sable Winged Excellencies, Brian du Val &
Fionna ni Cheallaigh, Baron & Baroness of Raven's
Fort, do wish to invite one & all to the Barony
of Raven's Fort Un-Event !

Please join Their Excellencies for a day of
food, fun & frivolity !
Populace and friends alike are welcomed!
There shall be a fighter practice, so fighters
bring your armor!

There will be a pot-luck dinner / feast. Please
bring your feast gear & your faveorite covered
dish to share with everyone.  Bring any Arts &
Sciences projects you have going, or any you want
to start. Come out and work on your camp site,
hang out, sing some songs, tell some stories,
bring a new person &  enjoy the fellowship &
warmth of SCAers!  Children's activities,
including a scavenger hunt!