[Ravensfort] Un-Event ad

HOFFPAUIR, DAVID R ENV_DRH at shsu.edu
Fri Feb 23 06:57:26 PST 2007

Hey all,

Why not open up for all weekend?  One of the main things I'm thinking we
HAVE TO DO is burn the bon fire while the site isn't parched dry (which
it usually is at Defender).  Maybe we can light it off on Friday night.
I'm thinking, for fire safety sake, that the more eyes around on site,
the better.

If need be, I'll run over with the tractor and mow back from around it.
Just give a heads up.

If it's a big deal, I'll open my place up for campers.

Toss it around.

dsd