[Ravensfort] Un - Event ad as of right now

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 24 18:55:28 PST 2007

Saturday & Sunday March 24 th - 25 th
  @ The Stones of Raven's Fort
*Site opens at 12 noon Saturday & closes at
12 noon on Sunday

Their Sable Winged Excellencies, Brian du Val &
Fionna ni Cheallaigh, Baron & Baroness of Raven's
Fort, do wish to invite one & all to the Barony
of Raven's Fort Un-Event !

Please join Their Excellencies for a day of
food, fun & frivolity !
Populace and friends alike are welcomed!
There shall be a fighter practice, so fighters
bring your armor!

We will also have  a pot-luck dinner / feast.
Please bring your feast gear & your favorite
covered dish to share with everyone.  Bring any
Arts & Sciences projects you have going, or any
you want to start. Come out and work on your camp
site, hang out, sing some songs, tell some
stories, bring a new person &  enjoy the
fellowship & warmth of SCAers!  Children's
activities, including a scavenger hunt!

The Equestrian Community is invited to come out
and work on their area as well, however, no
horses will be allowed at the Un-Event. Camping
is allowed at this un-event, so plan to stay the
night if you wish. We will also light the bonfire
Saturday night, weather permitting.

   Let me know asap so I can add or change
anything. I need to go to print on Monday.

Thanks.

Devin