[Ravensfort] Un - Event ad as of right now

m meaux m_meaux05 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 25 06:49:26 PST 2007

1)  I was told that garb is optional and that it was in the ad, however I did not see it.  So, I am bringing both.
2)  I believe that garb is always encouraged at feast.  Go with that.
3)  Hmm..The details of the scavenger hunt are not finalized at this point.  Do you have any suggestions?  Or would you like to donate a prize???

Now, I have noticed that since we are doing this as a camping overnight, that port-a-cans needs are a must.  I think that some options would be to have households sponsor a port-a-can for the weekend.  Or donations towards the port-a-cans.  Since there is no site fee, I think it would be nice if we, as a populace, found a way to  assist in this area.  Any ideas?

Good questions.

Mary of Axefoot

byzytym <byzytym at charter.net> wrote: Three questions :
1) I assume that since this is an un-event that jeans are ok for the mundane
work of the day ???
2) I assume that garb is encouraged for Saturday feast ???
3) What kind of scavengers are you going to teach the children to hunt ???

Pax,
MARIVS

"What shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world

   but loses his soul ?"