[Ravensfort] Blue Moon Wrap Up...

Shane Wallace sdwsdw at suddenlink.net
Mon Jul 2 20:16:17 PDT 2007

Greetings to all,

I just wanted to thank DSD for being such a good host...  I wanted thank
everyone who attended for bring all the fantastic choices of food... I don't
think anyone went hungry...

DSD, I hope the tree lives...

In Service,
Lord Malcolm

P.S. I wanted to thank a certain Lady and Lord for the fantastic T-shirt
they brought me from there vacation.... (wink)

Every man dies, not every man truly lives - Sir William Wallace
Slainte Gu Soirraidh - Scottish Gaelic Meaning - Health Forever