[Ravensfort] Some things

byzytym byzytym at charter.net
Sun Jul 15 18:35:00 PDT 2007

Devin,

This October the 13th is the 700 year anniversary of the 1307 mass arrest of the Knight Templers.  That might make an interesting topic for the Quoth that month.

Baron Brian,
Aren't you some how related to the Templers ?  Was it during that period ?

Pax,
MARIVS

"what shall it profit a man,
if he shall gain the whole world,