[Ravensfort] Blue Moon

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 1 07:17:33 PDT 2007

   Greetings...

   Sorry I did not attend the blue moon revel. I was not feeling well. This weather has my allergies in a bother and I think I pulled a muscle in my right hip & it really hurts.
   As for what I wanted to say. It is simple. We have the power to gather together for a Blue Moon party & everyone enjoy themselves & help out and stuff...then let's do that for a scheduled SCA event. Namely : Defender of the Fort.
   I think we can all come together and cover the gate sheet & what ever else needs to be done. Let us all pull together, not just a few.

Devin