[Ravensfort] Blue Moon and Defender of the Fort

Kief av Kiersted sirkief at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 1 09:54:15 PDT 2007

Heilsa all...

While I hope that everyone enjoyed the Blue Moon revel...I like my brother
Devin did not attend, in my case not because of illness (get well soon
brother!) but for other reasons.

While Mr. Hoffpauir's offer of hospitality is commendable and generous, as
befits a true Noble of Ansteorra, I made the decision to not enter his
private property.  Due to personal concerns with various individuals
suddenly active again in this Barony I cannot and will not attend a private
gathering in a private setting where I am sure to be accosted by those with
their own agenda and vendetta's.

---------that being said---------

However, I do urge everyone to attend Raven's Fort's Defender of the Fort
event this September. I will most certainly be attending the event and have
already planned to spend the previous two weeks working on the site to
ensure it's beauty, usability, and cleanliness. I plan to mow the pastures,
kill the fire ants, tow/haul limbs and fallen timber, and any other work
that needs to be done.

As site liason I also plan to ensure that the best interests of the Ranch
owners are followed by everyone using and attending the site and the event.

Your good neighbor...

Wæs Þu Hæl in TroÞ and FriÞ...!
Sir Kief - Baron Raven's Fort
"Better the Hammer than the nail..."