[Ravensfort] fighter practice and Blue Moon

John Reuter brian_the_french_norman at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 1 10:12:02 PDT 2007

On the weather chanel

A big dark storm is brewing in SanAntonio and is
heading north east. It is hitting us now and is
looking to be a big one. Fighter Practice will not be
held today and I hope all are able to stay dry.

Fionna and I had a great time at the Blue Moon Bardic
Revel and enjoyed the gathering of the populace, the
fire, singing and drumming.

Lord Devin was ill and did not attend. He was missed
his absence was noticed and felt by all.

We did discuss Defender planning issues with the
autocrate Lord Aleric. I picked up four tables from
the site with some help adn we drove once around to
survey the site. it needs limbs picked up and at least
two trees cut down and others limbed before defender.
this must happen before the grass is cut and bush
hogged. Sir Kief has made plans to assist in site prep
two weeks before the event. Allot of the populace has
been asking about what needs to be done  and with the
populace meeting just days away we will see every one
at populace and we will discuss Defender of the Fort
plans there!

In service,

Your Baron,

Brian   :o)