[Ravensfort] Fealty & list discussion

David Brown lddevin03 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 19 07:17:14 PDT 2007

   Greetings everyone!

   I am really enjoying this discussion about fealty. Last evening, Kitsune suggested that I ask everyone to write a paragraph or so on fealty as it pertains to their persona.
  So with that in mind I ask.

For the September issue of Quoth the Raven, I would like everyone interested to write a paragraph or so about to Fealty as it would pertain to their time period & persona. Kitsune & Zorcon have already pledged that they would...so come on populace, this would make for great stuff. I will discuss it more at the August populace. Any questions, just ask!

Devin